Sunday, September 19, 2010

Scrappin With The Divas!

Hi
Welcome to the Wild West Scrap Diva Blog!  We have recently started a 2 hour ustream get together on Sundays at 5:00 pm MST.  Last week on Scrappin with the Divas we created this 12x12 layout call 10 Things I Love About You! 


This layout features my husband Royce at the age of 17 and 49.  I followed a challenge that Kathryn from The Beach had put up on her blog!  We were to create a project using fall colors, red, blue, brown, and orange.  This was a fun projects!

This week on Scrappin with the Divas...I am challenging myself to create a wall hanging with an 8x10 piece of canvas.  Come join us and see what surprises we will have for you this week!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/scrapping-with-the-wild-west-scrap-divas


Hope you have a fabulous Sunday and hope to see you there!
 
Happy Trails!
 
Divas Kim & Diva Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment