Thursday, September 23, 2010

Another Scrappin With The Divas Project

During last sundays Scrap Chat...I made a very special friend a little something just to say thank you for everything!  This wall hanging is for my bestie who's favorite color is red.  I think it turned out beautiful.  I hope she likes it!  The following pictures show the details of the project very well.  I used an 8x10 canvas board I bought at Michaels.  I used acrylic paint, stamps, flowers, rub ons, feathers, some bling and a few other items.  Here is the result...


I really had a wonderful time making this...hope you like it as well!

Join us next Sunday September 26th from 5pm - 7pm MST
for "Scrappin With The Divas"

We are taking on a large wall hanging project this sunday...come check us out!

Have a super duper day!

Happy Trails!

Diva Dawn
&
Diva Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment