Thursday, January 28, 2010

Diva Dawns' completed Chemestry Mini album

Hi Fellow Wild West Scrap Diva Followers! I Had hoped to post my mini album in increments so I could show more detailed photos. Due to computer troubles I'm posting a slide of the completed mini with only a few detailed images. I will be taking my PC to the doctor Friday morning so I will be without it for around a week or so. My friend has so graciously borrowed me her laptop so I can still check my email but will have limited internet capabilities. Now for the Mini. I hope you like what I have created, I had so much fun working with this kit. I intend to use the remaining embellishments once my photos have been attached. I used ALL of the provided papers with a few only scraps left. Thank You for taking the time to look and I hope you enjoy!
All Shy bear images were purchased from Squigglefly.com
To pause the images just mouse over the slideshow.


Happy Trails!

Diva Dawn

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful valentine's mini. Love to see the video of it. Hope your computer feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete